Robert Ferkin has over 30 years of ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and ABA (Architectural Barriers Act) consulting experience for site and building accessibility requirements for most facility types across North America.
Robert has personally provided accessibility consulting services for over 15,000 facilities for business owners, real estate developers, property managers, municipalities, universities, attorneys and design professionals.
ADA, LLC partners with the staff of the following in order to provide reliable information:
- United States Access Board -Department of Justice (DOJ)
- National ADA Centers
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
ADA, LLC strives to provide an accessible built environment for communities and their employers/employees, family/friends and visitors/tourists.
- Certified ADA Coordinator — ADAC (first Architect in the United States to carry this title)
- Registered/Certified Accessibility Specialist and CAPs
- Registered and Licensed Architect
- Accessibility Plans Examiner/lnspector — ICC
- Accessibility Lectures for Universities — Colleges of Architecture, lnterior Design, Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning & Urban Design programs
- Member of Alpha Rho Chi (professional fraternity for Architecture & the Allied Arts)
- Participant in the 2010 Standards For Accessible Design and National ADA Centers affiliated Conferences, Seminars and Webinars
- Participant in the National ADA Symposiums across the United States (Denver, Las Vegas, Indianapolis, Orlando)
- Participant in the National ADA Coordinator Training Conferences across the United States (Austin, San Diego)
- Participant in the AIA (American Institute of Architects). RAIC (Royal Architectural Institute of Canada), ASID (American Society of Interior Designers), NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) affiliated Conferences, Seminars and Webinars